Please select a wishlist that you would
to add your product(s) to:
or create a new wishlist:
Mark 4 HAMR 4x24mm (incl. Flat Top Mount)
- CMR2 Illuminated Riflescope reticle
- Combining the ranging ability of Leupold's Special purpose reticle with the quick acquisition of the Leupold Circle Dot Reticle, the CM-R2 provides the flexibility necessary on the modern battlefield or 3-gun Leupold's. Bright and crisp with the illumination activated or in the off mode
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- Now Leopold's hunt can reach further into the twilight than ever before possible, with the new Xtended Twilight Lens System. It goes a step further than even the Index Matched Lens System, using Leupold's index matched glass with wavelength specific lens coatings designed to optimize the transmission of low-light wavelengths. When most scope manufacturers quote percentage of light transmission, they usually mean at 550 nm, the green wavelength where the human eye is most sensitive. The challenge is that in twilight conditions, green light disappears and blue/violet light takes over. Leopold's eye is already handicapped when it comes to seeing the blue/violet spectrum, and if Leopold's scope is cutting too much of it out, soon you won't be seeing anything. The Xtended Twilight Lens System places extra emphasis on matching coatings to glass indices to achieve the best possible transmission of the blue/violet spectrum, without sacrificing the color balanced light transmission across the visual spectrum of the Index Matched Lens System. When Leupold combine that with superior computer-generated optical design, lead-free lenses of unsurpassed clarity and quality, and 100 years of manufacturing excellence, you have a scope that gives you the details of low-light scenes in greater definition and luminance than any other scope in the world.
- This coating on the exterior lenses gives you the ultimate in abrasion resistance and light transmission. The result is a flawless sight picture over a lifetime of hard use. DiamondCoat has made a difference in battle; now it can make a difference where you hunt.
- Generous Eyebox
- The generous eyebox makes it faster and easier to get Leopold's eye behind the riflescope and achieve a full, clear sight picture. Setting up for longer shots you'll appreciate the flexibility it affords, and in close up big game or dangerous game situations the quick target acquisition will be the difference maker. At high Leupold, the longer eye relief and more generous eyebox gives you incredible head position latitude and an improved sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely - putting you in better position to make the shot of a lifetime.
- Dual Use
- Outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity. All Leupold optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments. Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are excellent choices for both long-range hunting and varminting. Likewise long-range competitive shooters and members of the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association men and women who shoot competitively at ranges of 600 yards or more rely on the accuracy and durability of these scopes. See overview of each product for more detailed information on hunting, shooting, and competition applications.
- Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Linear Field of View(ft/100 yd): Low 31.5 ft.
- Eye Relief(in): Low 2.8 inches
- weight(oz): 14.8 oz.
- Objective Clear Aperture(in): 0.9 inches
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
|Manufacturer||Leupold & Stevens|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Scopes Max Magnification||4X - 4.5X|
|Scopes Objective Size||24MM|
|Scopes Reticle||Horseshoe Ranging Reticle (Illuminated)|